Our commitment to you has seen us develop a hygiene department, which has been running for over 2 years with positive results. Our emergency procedures have dropped by 75%!
Our CDC hygienists are specially trained team members who play an important role in maintaining oral health and preventing dental disease by providing individual care and instruction.
Your visit will include a full cleaning and periodontal (gum) charting followed by detailed oral hygiene instruction. During this instruction your hygienist will take the time to explain to you how best to effectively clean hard to reach areas and monitor plaque levels.
The full list of Hygienist services include:
- Temporomandibular joint assessment, intra and extra oral cancer screening examination
- Oral Hygiene instruction
- Scale and cleaning for adults and children
- Fluoride treatments
- Whitening procedures
- Periodontal charting and radiography (updated approximately every 2 years)
- Periodontal treatment
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Pre diabetes screening test (optional)
Dental Hygienist – RHD
...or fill in the form on our Appointments page: