Are you looking for that ideal Smile Makeover that is invisible, fast, comfortable and convenient?
Social 6 lingual braces is the answer for beautiful smiles made easy.
Social 6/Light Lingual System
At CDC we are proud to offer STb Social 6 lingual braces, the “truly invisible” smile makeover for patients with minor to moderate crowding or spacing problems. This fast and easy aesthetic treatment is ideal for patients who don’t want to wear aligners for up to two years or longer. In just a few months you can have the radiant, confident smile you’ve always wanted, or once had, without anyone knowing you’re in treatment.
STb Social 6
STb Social 6 was designed to provide fast, discreet correction for the six upper and lower front teeth, which are commonly referred to as the “Social 6”.
The Truly Invisible Aligner Alternative
- We place STb Social 6 braces on the inside surface of your teeth (lingual) so they will move into alignment without anyone knowing you’re in treatment.
- With the treatment efficiency that only real braces provide, STb Social 6 can quickly straighten your teeth, usually within a few months. This is dramatically faster than aligner treatment that may take up to two years or longer to complete.
- STb treatment won’t interfere with your schedule; most cases require just 2-5 office visits.
- STb Social 6 braces rely on light, hi-tech wires to reduce the pressure on your teeth, allowing them to move gently into proper alignment.
- Designed for maximum comfort, STb braces allow you to speak clearly and confidently.
- STb Social 6 is ideal for today’s busy lifestyles. You’ll eat, drink and play sports without removing aligners or worrying about misplacing them.
During your initial consultation, the CDC team will evaluate your unique orthodontic profile. Most patients with mild to moderate crowding and spacing issues affecting their front teeth are excellent candidates for this discreet treatment.
Placing the braces on your teeth will require a very short appointment, followed by checkups every 4 to 5 weeks. Ask the CDC team about STb Social 6 braces today!
...or fill in the form on our Appointments page: